1. Moore MA, Sobue T. Cancer research and control activities in Japan: contributions to international efforts. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2009;10(2):183-200.
2. Tanaka H. Advances in cancer epidemiology in Japan. Int J Cancer 2014;134(4):747-754.
3. Yoo KY. Cancer control activities in the Republic of Korea. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2008;38(5):327-333.
4. Monden M. The basic plan to promote cancer control in Japan. Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 2013;40(5):559-564 (Japanese).
5. Bridges JF, Joy SM, Gallego G, Kudo M, Ye SL, Han KH, et al. Needs for hepatocellular carcinoma control policy in the Asia-Pacific region. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2011;12(10):2585-2591.
6. Waterhouse JA, Muir CS, Powell J, Shanmugaratnam K, Peacham D, Whelan S, et al. Cancer incidence in five continent. Vol. IV. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1982.
7. Muir CS, Waterhouse J, Mack T, Powell J, Whelan SL. Cancer incidence in five continents. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1987.
8. Parkin DM, Muir CS, Whelan SL, Gao YT, Ferlay J, Powell J. Cancer incidence in five continent. Vol. IV. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1992.
9. Parkin DM, Whelan SL, Ferlay J, Raymond L, Young J. Cancer incidence in five continent. Vol. VII. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1997.
10. Parkin DM, Whelan SL, Ferlay J, Teppo L, Thomas DB. Cancer incidence in five continent. Vol. VIII. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2002.
11. Curado MP, Edwards B, Shin HR, Storm H, Ferlay J, Heanue M, et al. Cancer incidence in five continent. Vol. IX. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2007.
12. Forman D, Bray F, Brewster DH, Gombe Mbalawa C, Kohler B, Pineros M, et al. Cancer incidence in five continent. Vol. X. [cited 2014 Jul 21]. Available from: http://ci5.iarc.fr
13. Ferlay J, Bray F, Pisani P, Parkin DM. GLOBOCAN 2002: cancer incidence, mortality and prevalence worldwide. Lyon: IARCPress; 2004.
14. Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Ervik M, Dikshit R, Eser S, Mathers C, et al. GLOBOCAN 2012 v1.0. Cancer incidence and mortality worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 11 [cited 2014 Jul 21]. Available from: http://globocan.iarc.fr
15. Bray F, Ren JS, Masuyer E, Ferlay J. Global estimates of cancer prevalence for 27 sites in the adult population in 2008. Int J Cancer 2013;132(5):1133-1145.
16. Kimman M, Norman R, Jan S, Kingston D, Woodward M. The burden of cancer in member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(2):411-420.
17. Chaleunvong K, Kamsa-Ard S, Suwanrungruang K, Wiangnon S, Sychareun V, Alounlangsy P, et al. Retrospective appraisal of cancer patients from Vientiane Capital City, Lao People’s Democratic Republic (PDR), seeking treatment in Thailand. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(9):5435-5440.
18. Wahidin M, Noviani R, Hermawan S, Andriani V, Ardian A, Djarir H. Population-based cancer registration in Indonesia. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(4):1709-1710.
19. Sandagdorj T, Sanjaajamts E, Tudev U, Oyunchimeg D, Ochir C, Roder D. Cancer incidence and mortality in Mongolia: National Registry Data. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010;11(6):1509-1514.
22. Utada M, Ohno Y, Soda M, Kamo K. Estimation of cancer incidence in Japan with an age-period-cohort model. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010;11(5):1235-1240.
24. Li GL, Chen WQ. Representativeness of population-based cancer registration in China: comparison of urban and rural areas. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2009;10(4):559-564.
25. Ngoan le T, Lua NT, Hang LT. Cancer mortality pattern in Viet Nam. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2007;8(4):535-538.
26. Nguyen TL, Nguyen DC, Nguyen TH, Vu TT, Lai TM, Le TL, et al. Survey-based cancer mortality in the Lao PDR, 2007-08. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2011;12(10):2495-2498.
27. Seo HJ, Oh IH, Yoon SJ. A comparison of the cancer incidence rates between the national cancer registry and insurance claims data in Korea. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(12):6163-6168.
28. Higashi T, Nakamura F, Shibata A, Emori Y, Nishimoto H. The national database of hospital-based cancer registries: a nationwide infrastructure to support evidence-based cancer care and cancer control policy in Japan. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2014;44(1):2-8.
29. Cho KH, Park S, Lee KS, Jang SI, Yoo KB, Kim JH, et al. A single measure of cancer burden in Korea from 1999 to 2010. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(9):5249-5255.
30. Long N, Moore MA, Chen W, Gao CM, Lai MS, Mizoue T, et al. Cancer epidemiology and control in north-East Asia: past, present and future. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010;(11 Suppl 2):107-148.
31. Moore MA, Attasara P, Khuhaprema T, Le TN, Nguyen TH, Raingsey PP, et al. Cancer epidemiology in mainland South-East Asia: past, present and future. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010;(11 Suppl 2):67-80.
32. Moore MA, Manan AA, Chow KY, Cornain SF, Devi CR, Triningsih FX, et al. Cancer epidemiology and control in peninsular and island South-East Asia: past, present and future. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010;(11 Suppl 2):81-98.
33. Sriplung H, Wiangnon S, Sontipong S, Sumitsawan Y, Martin N. Cancer incidence trends in Thailand, 1989-2000. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2006;7(2):239-244.
34. Zhao J, He YT, Zheng RS, Zhang SW, Chen WQ. Analysis of esophageal cancer time trends in China, 1989- 2008. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(9):4613-4617.
35. Gao J, Xie L, Chen WQ, Zhang SW, Wu QJ, Yang Y, et al. Rural-urban, sex variations, and time trend of primary liver cancer incidence in China, 1988-2005. Eur J Cancer Prev 2013;22(5):448-454.
36. Katanoda K, Matsuda T, Matsuda A, Shibata A, Nishino Y, Fujita M, et al. An updated report of the trends in cancer incidence and mortality in Japan. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2013;43(5):492-507.
37. Kweon SS, Shin MH, Chung IJ, Kim YJ, Choi JS. Thyroid cancer is the most common cancer in women, based on the data from population-based cancer registries, South Korea. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2013;43(10):1039-1046.
38. Tanaka H, Tanaka M, Chen W, Park S, Jung KW, Chiang CJ, et al. Proposal for a cooperative study on population-based cancer survival in selected registries in East Asia. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2009;10(6):1191-1198.
39. Matsuda T, Ajiki W, Marugame T, Ioka A, Tsukuma H, Sobue T, et al. Population-based survival of cancer patients diagnosed between 1993 and 1999 in Japan: a chronological and international comparative study. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2011;41(1):40-51.
41. Shin HR, Masuyer E, Ferlay J, Curado MP; Asian Contributors to CI5 IX4. Cancer in Asia: incidence rates based on data in cancer incidence in five continents IX (1998-2002). Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010;(11 Suppl 2):11-16.
42. Katayama K, Yokoyama K, Yako-Suketomo H, Okamoto N, Tango T, Inaba Y. Breast cancer clustering in kanagawa, Japan: a geographic analysis. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014;15(1):455-460.
43. Shah SA, Neoh HM, Rahim SS, Azhar ZI, Hassan MR, Safian N, et al. Spatial analysis of colorectal cancer cases in Kuala Lumpur. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014;15(3):1149-1154.
44. Higashi T, Hasegawa K, Kokudo N, Makuuchi M, Izumi N, Ichida T, et al. Demonstration of quality of care measurement using the Japanese liver cancer registry. Hepatol Res 2011;41(12):1208-1215.
45. Ito Y, Nakayama T, Miyashiro I, Sugimoto T, Ioka A, Tsukuma H, et al. Trends in ‘cure’ fraction from colorectal cancer by age and tumour stage between 1975 and 2000, using population-based data, Osaka, Japan. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2012;42(10):974-983.
46. Soon SS, Lim HY, Lopes G, Ahn J, Hu M, Ibrahim HM, et al. Roles of cancer registries in enhancing oncology drug access in the Asia-Pacific region. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2012;42(10):974-983.
47. Roder D. What roles should population-based cancer registries be playing in the 21st century? Reflections on the Asian Cancer Registry Forum, Bangkok, February 2014. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014;15(5):1895-1896.
48. American Institute for Cancer Research; World Cancer Research Fund. Food, nutrition, physical activity and the prevention of cancer: a global perspective. Washington, DC: American Institute for Cancer Research; 2007.
49. Moore MA, Sobue T. Strategies for cancer control on an organ-site basis. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010;(11 Suppl 2):149-164.
50. Inoue M, Sawada N, Matsuda T, Iwasaki M, Sasazuki S, Shimazu T, et al. Attributable causes of cancer in Japan in 2005: systematic assessment to estimate current burden of cancer attributable to known preventable risk factors in Japan. Ann Oncol 2012;23(5):1362-1369.
51. Shin A, Park S, Shin HR, Park EH, Park SK, Oh JK, et al. Population attributable fraction of infection-related cancers in Korea. Ann Oncol 2011;22(6):1435-1442.
52. Oh IH, Yoon SJ, Yoon TY, Choi JM, Choe BK, Kim EJ, et al. Health and economic burden of major cancers due to smoking in Korea. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(4):1525-1531.
53. Liang H, Wang J, Xiao H, Wang D, Wei W, Qiao Y, et al. Estimation of cancer incidence and mortality attributable to alcohol drinking in China. BMC Public Health 2012;10: 730.
54. Wang JB, Jiang Y, Wei WQ, Yang GH, Qiao YL, Boffetta P. Estimation of cancer incidence and mortality attributable to smoking in China. Cancer Causes Control 2010;21(6):959-965.
55. Shin A, Jung YS, Jung KW, Kim K, Ryu J, Won YJ. Trends of human papillomavirus-related head and neck cancers in Korea: national cancer registry data. Laryngoscope 2013;123(11):E30-E37.
57. Tokudome S, Samsuria Soeripto WD, Triningsih FX, Suzuki S, Hosono A, Triono T, et al. Helicobacter pylori infection appears essential for stomach carcinogenesis: observations in Semarang, Indonesia. Cancer Sci 2005;96(12):873-875.
58. Bilyalova Z, Igissinov N, Moore M, Igissinov S, Sarsenova S, Khassenova Z. Epidemiological evaluation of breast cancer in ecological areas of Kazakhstan: association with pollution emissions. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(5):2341-2344.
59. Chang MH, You SL, Chen CJ, Liu CJ, Lee CM, Lin SM, et al. Decreased incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in hepatitis B vaccinees: a 20-year follow-up study. J Natl Cancer Inst 2009;101(19):1348-1355.
60. Wichajarn K, Kosalaraksa P, Wiangnon S. Incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in children in Khon Kaen before and after national hepatitis B vaccine program. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2008;9(3):507-509.
61. Dondog B, Lise M, Dondov O, Baldandorj B, Franceschi S. Hepatitis B and C virus infections in hepatocellular carcinoma and cirrhosis in Mongolia. Eur J Cancer Prev 2011;20(1):33-39.
62. Hayashi Y, Shimizu Y, Netsu S, Hanley S, Konno R. High HPV vaccination uptake rates for adolescent girls after regional governmental funding in Shiki City, Japan. Vaccine 2012;30(37):5547-5550.
63. Al-Naggar RA, Bobryshev YV, Al-Jashamy K, Al-Musli M. Practice of HPV vaccine and associated factors among school girls in Melaka, Malaysia. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(8):3835-3840.
64. Ezat SW, Hod R, Mustafa J, Mohd Dali AZ, Sulaiman AS, Azman A. National HPV immunisation programme: knowledge and acceptance of mothers attending an obstetrics clinic at a teaching hospital, Kuala Lumpur. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(5):2991-2999.
65. Rashwan HH, Saat NZ, Abd Manan DN. Knowledge, attitude and practice of malaysian medical and pharmacy students towards human papillomavirus vaccination. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(5):2279-2283.
66. Mackay J, Ritthiphakdee B, Reddy KS. Tobacco control in Asia. Lancet 2013;381(9877):1581-1587.
67. Sakuta M. Tobacco control in Japan: what it is, and what it should be. Nihon Rinsho 2013;71(3):399-405.
68. Kashiwabara M, Armada F, Yoshimi I. Kanagawa, Japan’s tobacco control legislation: a breakthrough. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2011;12(8):1909-1916.
69. Huang Y. China’s position in negotiating the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control and the revised International Health Regulations. Public Health 2014;128(2):161-166.
71. Kengkarnpanich M, Termsirikulchai L, Benjakul S. Policy measures on strengthening and developing capabilities for national tobacco control in Thailand. J Med Assoc Thai 2012;(95 Suppl 6):S61-S70.
72. Sirirassamee T, Sirirassamee B. Trends in tobacco use among Thai adolescents. J Med Assoc Thai 2013;(96 Suppl 1):S78-S84.
73. Katanoda K, Saika K, Yamamoto S, Tanaka S, Oshima A, Nakamura M, et al. Projected cancer mortality among Japanese males under different smoking prevalence scenarios: evidence for tobacco control goal setting. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2011;41(4):483-489.
74. Ngoan le T. Anti-smoking initiative and decline in incidence rates of lung cancer in Viet Nam. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2006;7(3):492-494.
76. Huang J, Zheng R, Chaloupka FJ, Fong GT, Li Q, Jiang Y. Chinese smokers’ cigarette purchase behaviours, cigarette prices and consumption: findings from the ITC China Survey. Tob Control 2014;(23 Suppl 1):i67-i72.
77. Shin JY, Kim SY, Lee KS, Lee SI, Ko Y, Choi YS, et al. Costs during the first five years following cancer diagnosis in Korea. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(8):3767-3772.
78. Norsa’adah B, Rahmah MA, Rampal KG, Knight A. Understanding barriers to Malaysian women with breast cancer seeking help. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(8):3723-3730.
79. Merriam S, Muhamad M. Roles traditional healers play in cancer treatment in Malaysia: implications for health promotion and education. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(6):3593-3601.
80. Cho E, Kang MH, Choi KS, Suh M, Jun JK, Park EC. Cost-effectiveness outcomes of the national gastric cancer screening program in South Korea. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(4):2533-2540.
81. Cho E, Kang MH, Choi KS, Suh M, Jun JK, Park EC. Cost-effectiveness of Korea’s National Cervical Cancer Screening Program. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(7):4329-4334.
82. Kang MH, Park EC, Choi KS, Suh M, Jun JK, Cho E. The National Cancer Screening Program for breast cancer in the Republic of Korea: is it cost-effective? Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(3):2059-2065.
84. Moore MA, Kunimoto T, Tsuda H. Cancer screening literature in the period 2000-2002: pointers to future research avenues. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2003;4(1):57-60.
85. Komoto S, Nishiwaki Y, Okamura T, Tanaka H, Takebayashi T. Effect size and cost-effectiveness estimates of breast and cervical cancer screening reminders by population size through complete enumeration of Japanese local municipalities. BMC Public Health 2013;14: 14-43.
86. Suh M, Choi KS, Lee YY, Park B, Jun JK. Cancer screening in Korea, 2012: results from the Korean National Cancer Screening Survey. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(11):6459-6463.
87. Tabuchi T, Hoshino T, Nakayama T, Ito Y, Ioka A, Miyashiro I, et al. Does removal of out-of-pocket costs for cervical and breast cancer screening work? A quasi-experimental study to evaluate the impact on attendance, attendance inequality and average cost per uptake of a Japanese government intervention. Int J Cancer 2013;133(4):972-983.
88. Lee MH, Lee YY, Jung da W, Park B, Yun EH, Lee HY, et al. Effectiveness of interventions to increase the participation rate of gastric cancer screening in the Republic of Korea: a pilot study. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(3):861-866.
89. Lee YY, Jun JK, Suh M, Park BY, Kim Y, Choi KS. Barriers to cancer screening among medical aid program recipients in the Republic of Korea: a qualitative study. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014;15(2):589-594.
90. Ji MF, Huang QH, Yu X, Liu Z, Li X, Zhang LF, et al. Evaluation of plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA load to distinguish nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients from healthy high-risk populations in Southern China. Cancer 2014;120(9):1353-1360.
91. Yang J, Wei WQ, Niu J, He YT, Liu ZC, Song GH, et al. Estimating the costs of esophageal cancer screening, early diagnosis and treatment in three high risk areas in China. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2011;12(5):1245-1250.
92. Hamashima C, Okamoto M, Shabana M, Osaki Y, Kishimoto T. Sensitivity of endoscopic screening for gastric cancer by the incidence method. Int J Cancer 2013;133(3):653-659.
94. Minamimoto R, Senda M, Jinnouchi S, Terauchi T, Yoshida T, Inoue T. Detection of colorectal cancer and adenomas by FDG-PET cancer screening program: results based on a nationwide Japanese survey. Ann Nucl Med 2014;28(3):212-219.
96. Naito Y, Uchiyama K, Kinoshita Y, Fukudo S, Joh T, Suzuki H, et al. A questionnaire-based survey on screening for gastric and colorectal cancer by physicians in East Asian countries in 2010. Digestion 2012;86(2):94-106.
97. Koo JH, Leong RW, Ching J, Yeoh KG, Wu DC, Murdani A, et al. Knowledge of, attitudes toward, and barriers to participation of colorectal cancer screening tests in the Asia-Pacific region: a multicenter study. Gastrointest Endosc 2012;76(1):126-135.
99. Minamimoto R, Senda M, Jinnouchi S, Terauchi T, Yoshida T, Inoue T. Performance profile of a FDG-PET cancer screening program for detecting gastric cancer: results from a nationwide Japanese survey. Jpn J Radiol 2014;32(5):253-259.
100. Choi KS, Lee HY, Jun JK, Shin A, Park EC. Adherence to follow-up after a positive fecal occult blood test in an organized colorectal cancer screening program in Korea, 2004-2008. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2012;27(6):1070-1077.
101. Kim Y, Jun JK, Choi KS, Lee HY, Park EC. Overview of the National Cancer screening programme and the cancer screening status in Korea. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2011;12(3):725-730.
102. Song P, Feng X, Zhang K, Song T, Ma K, Kokudo N, et al. Screening for and surveillance of high-risk patients with HBV-related chronic liver disease: promoting the early detection of hepatocellular carcinoma in China. Biosci Trends 2013;7(1):1-6.
103. Nawa T, Nakagawa T, Mizoue T, Kusano S, Chonan T, Hayashihara K, et al. A decrease in lung cancer mortality following the introduction of low-dose chest CT screening in Hitachi, Japan. Lung Cancer 2012;78(3):225-228.
105. Thomas DB, Gao DL, Ray RM, Wang WW, Allison CJ, Chen FL, et al. Randomized trial of breast self-examination in Shanghai: final results. J Natl Cancer Inst 2002;94(19):1445-1457.
106. Kardinah D, Anderson BO, Duggan C, Ali IA, Thomas DB. Short report: limited effectiveness of screening mammography in addition to clinical breast examination by trained nurse midwives in rural Jakarta, Indonesia. Int J Cancer 2014;134(5):1250-1255.
107. Pisani P, Parkin DM, Ngelangel C, Esteban D, Gibson L, Munson M, et al. Outcome of screening by clinical examination of the breast in a trial in the Philippines. Int J Cancer 2006;118(1):149-154.
109. Morimoto T, Tangoku A, Yamakawa T, Tsuruno M, Takashima S. Promotion of quality-controlled mammography alone as a screening modality in Japan. Breast Cancer 2014;21(4):435-441.
110. Wang FL, Chen F, Yin H, Xu N, Wu XX, Ma JJ, et al. Effects of age, breast density and volume on breast cancer diagnosis: a retrospective comparison of sensitivity of mammography and ultrasonography in China’s rural areas. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(4):2277-2282.
111. Boonlikit S. Comparison of mammography in combination with breast ultrasonography versus mammography alone for breast cancer screening in asymptomatic women. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(12):7731-7736.
112. Khuhaprema T, Attasara P, Srivatanakul P, Sangrajrang S, Muwonge R, Sauvaget C, et al. Organization and evolution of organized cervical cytology screening in Thailand. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2012;118(2):107-111.
113. Kasinpila C, Promthet S, Vatanasapt P, Sasieni P, Parkin DM. Evaluation of the nationwide cervical screening programme in Thailand: a case-control study. J Med Screen 2011;18(3):147-153.
114. Kim YM, Ati A, Kols A, Lambe FM, Soetikno D, Wysong M, et al. Influencing women’s actions on cervical cancer screening and treatment in Karawang District, Indonesia. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(6):2913-2921.
115. Qiao YL, Jeronimo J, Zhao FH, Schweizer J, Chen W, Valdez M, et al. Lower cost strategies for triage of human papillomavirus DNA-positive women. Int J Cancer 2014;134(12):2891-2901.
117. Kim YM, Lambe FM, Soetikno D, Wysong M, Tergas AI, Rajbhandari P, et al. Evaluation of a 5-year cervical cancer prevention project in Indonesia: opportunities, issues, and challenges. J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2013;39(6):1190-1199.
118. Akaza H, Kawahara N, Roh JK, Inoue H, Park EC, Lee KS, et al. Japanese Cancer Association Meeting UICC International session: what is cost-effectiveness in cancer treatment. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014;15(1):3-10.
119. Phungrassami T, Thongkhamcharoen R, Atthakul N. Palliative care personnel and services: a national survey in Thailand 2012. J Palliat Care 2013;29(3):133-139.
121. Maeda I, Tsuneto S, Miyashita M, Morita T, Umeda M, Motoyama M, et al. Progressive development and enhancement of palliative care services in Japan: nationwide surveys of designated cancer care hospitals for three consecutive years. J Pain Symptom Manage 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2013.09.017
122. Baek YJ, Shin DW, Choi JY, Kang J, Mo HN, Kim YH, et al. Late referral to palliative care services in Korea. J Pain Symptom Manage 2011;41(4):692-699.
123. Yun YH, Lee MK, Bae Y, Shon EJ, Shin BR, Ko H, et al. Efficacy of a training program for long-term disease- free cancer survivors as health partners: a randomized controlled trial in Korea. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(12):7229-7235.
124. Li J, Davis MP, Gamier P. Palliative medicine: barriers and developments in mainland China. Curr Oncol Rep 2011;13(4):290-294.
126. Moore MA, Shin HR, Curado MP, Sobue T. Establishment of an Asian Cancer Registry Network: problems and perspectives. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2008;9(4):815-832.
127. Moore MA. What and where for publications by cancer registries in the Asian Pacific?: roles for the APJCP in the future. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013;14(8):4939-4942.
128. Parkin DM, Vatanasapt V. Cancer registration in Asia in the year 2000: past present and future. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2001;2(IACR Suppl):S1-S89.