2. Hu G, Tuomilehto J, Silventoinen K, Barengo NC, Peltonen M, Jousilahti P. The effects of physical activity and body mass index on cardiovascular, cancer and all-cause mortality among 47 212 middle-aged Finnish men and women. Int J Obes (Lond) 2005;29(8):894-902.
4. Troped PJ, Saunders RP, Pate RR, Reininger B, Ureda JR, Thompson SJ. Associations between self-reported and objective physical environmental factors and use of a community rail-trail. Prev Med 2001;32(2):191-200.
7. Wolch J, Jerrett M, Reynolds K, McConnell R, Chang R, Dahmann N, et al. Childhood obesity and proximity to urban parks and recreational resources: a longitudinal cohort study. Health Place 2011;17(1):207-214.
9. Potwarka LR, Kaczynski AT, Flack AL. Places to play: association of park space and facilities with healthy weight status among children. J Community Health 2008;33(5):344-350.
10. Davison KK, Lawson CT. Do attributes in the physical environment influence children’s physical activity? A review of the literature. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 2006;3: 19.
12. Papas MA, Alberg AJ, Ewing R, Helzlsouer KJ, Gary TL, Klassen AC. The built environment and obesity. Epidemiol Rev 2007;29: 129-143.
13. Browning M, Lee K. Within what distance does “greenness” best predict physical health? A systematic review of articles with GIS buffer analyses across the lifespan. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2017;14(7):675.
16. Hajizadeh M, Campbell MK, Sarma S. Socioeconomic inequalities in adult obesity risk in Canada: trends and decomposition analyses. Eur J Health Econ 2014;15(2):203-221.
17. Akil L, Ahmad HA. Effects of socioeconomic factors on obesity rates in four southern states and Colorado. Ethn Dis 2011;21(1):58-62.
18. Sen J, Mondal N, Dutta S. Factors affecting overweight and obesity among urban adults: a cross-sectional study. Epidemiol Biostat Public Health 2013;10(1):1-11.
19. Edwards MB, Jilcott SB, Floyd MF, Moore JB. County-level disparities in access to recreational resources and associations with adult obesity. J Park Recreat Adm 2011;29(2):39-54.
20. Lei TL, Church RL. Mapping transit‐based access: integrating GIS, routes and schedules. Int J Geogr Inf Sci 2010;24(2):283-304.
21. Coutts C, Chapin T, Horner M, Taylor C. County-level effects of green space access on physical activity. J Phys Act Health 2013;10(2):232-240.
22. Kerr J, Norman G, Millstein R, Adams MA, Morgan C, Langer RD, et al. Neighborhood environment and physical activity among older women: findings from the San Diego Cohort of the Women’s Health Initiative. J Phys Act Health 2014;11(6):1070-1077.
23. Yu S, Li W. Research on the application of GIS in the problem of aging. In: Proceedings of the 2019 4th International Conference on Humanities Science and Society Development (ICHSSD 2019), editor. 2019 May 24-26. Xiamen. Zhengzhou: Atlantis Press; 2019. p. 28.
24. Chan DV, Gopal S, Helfrich CA. Accessibility patterns and community integration among previously homeless adults: a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) approach. Soc Sci Med 2014;120: 142-152.
25. Aiken LS, West SG. Multiple regression: testing and interpreting interactions. Newbury Park: SAGE Publications; 1996.
26. Gordon-Larsen P, Nelson MC, Page P, Popkin BM. Inequality in the built environment underlies key health disparities in physical activity and obesity. Pediatrics 2006;117(2):417-424.
28. Taylor L, Hochuli DF. Defining greenspace: multiple uses across multiple disciplines. Landsc Urban Plan 2017;158: 25-38.
29. Lee H, Ahn R, Kim TH, Han E. Impact of obesity on employment and wages among young adults: observational study with panel data. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2019;16(1):139.
30. Hanson KL, Sobal J, Frongillo EA. Gender and marital status clarify associations between food insecurity and body weight. J Nutr 2007;137(6):1460-1465.
31. Holben DH, Pheley AM. Diabetes risk and obesity in food-insecure households in rural Appalachian Ohio. Prev Chronic Dis 2006;3(3):A82.
32. Webb AL, Schiff A, Currivan D, Villamor E. Food Stamp Program participation but not food insecurity is associated with higher adult BMI in Massachusetts residents living in low-income neighbourhoods. Public Health Nutr 2008;11(12):1248-1255.
33. Whitaker RC, Sarin A. Change in food security status and change in weight are not associated in urban women with preschool children. J Nutr 2007;137(9):2134-2139.
35. Gupta K, Roy A, Luthra K, Maithani S. GIS based analysis for assessing the accessibility at hierarchical levels of urban green spaces. Urban For Urban Green 2016;18: 198-211.